We support you in leveraging your brand online by helping you answer key questions:
- What do you want to achieve online?
- How can you leverage your brand to do it?
- What other capabilities and assets can be utilised for your digital business venture?
In our digital innovation workshops we analyze our client’s business model and create custom digital solutions to leverage their brand online.
oBrands supported a Berlin based printing shop in expanding its existing business model online.
We advised the management team on the following challenges:
- Status quo analysis: expert interviews / sales analysis
- Keyword analysis (SEO)
- Strategic overall plan
- Brand identity
- Front-end web development
oBrands, in collaboration with Pointbreak Internet UG, repositioned the wine retailer vino24.de online.
In a series of workshops we developed new ideas how the wine retailer can create innovative digital solutions and turn them into a sustainable competitive advantage.
In collaboration with Vino we created the brand promise ‘My taste is Vino‘. The central idea of the concept was to engage wine lovers more actively in the online wine shop.
In addition to the core idea of allowing customers to actively influence the wine selection, a personalised newsletter strategy was incorporated into the overall online marketing strategy.
- Digital innovation workshop
- Brand positioning
- Digital strategy
- Building an online marketing team
- Online Marketing (newsletter, SEO, content-strategy amongst others)
We build our own digital start-ups. If we are convinced of an idea we test it with our customer-centric framework and see whether we can win over customers.
In collaboration with Tobias Theil we created the start-up „upLaw“ in March 2014. upLaw builds modern web presences for German law offices and supports lawyers with online marketing.
- Digital strategy
- Software development
- Digital Innovation workshop