Brand positioning is the art of telling your customers why they should use your products or services – in a credible way. We help you answer key questions:
- Why does your company do what it does?
- What do other people think about you?
- How can you communicate what your company stands for?
Europe is anxious about the future. How can a worldwide leading car manufacturer deal with this challenge as a brand in the future?
oBrands supported the agency Platoon in developing a comprehensive strategy. In addition to an analysis of future trends, the development of a future brand positioning was the focus of this project.
- Trend research
- Brand positioning
- Development of strategic solutions
Once you have defined your brand, how do you get the word out? A common mistake is to talk about your business in the wrong places. We identify the best and most efficient marketing channels to get the most out of your marketing budget.
Across channels we shape the appearance of your brand and supply you with our hands-on marketing expertise
Based on your KPIs and data points we use statistical methods to evaluate the efficiency of your marketing channels.
These days, search engine advertising is an essential ingredient in most companies’ marketing-mix. For many online business models, it can make the difference between success and failure. Our team of consultants takes the time to understand exactly what you want to achieve and helps you define clear goals. With certified AdWord experts, we help you use your budget efficiently and effectively.
We don’t stop at optimising your ads and keywords either – we help you develop and improve suitable landing pages to make sure your traffic converts.
- Comprehensive keyword research
- Definition of clear goals and KPIs
- Competitor analysis
- Creation of campaigns and ads
- Set-up of relevant ad-extensions
- Regular reporting
- Continuous optimisation
Newsletters are a key tool for maintaining a dialog with loyal customers and potential buyers.
In an age of information overload, it’s crucial to carefully consider your specific goals when sending out newsletters.
Don’t be annoying, but add value through content that aligns with your brand promise – be it a sales-oriented message or topic-specific newsletters. Depending on the goal of your business you can focus your newsletter strategy on reminding customers who have abandoned their shopping cart, sending personalised discount codes to loyal customers or sharing recipe and lifestyle tips.
- Status-quo analysis
- Definition of clear goals
- Development of a newsletter strategy (incl. KPIs and AB-testing targets)
- Design, content-creation and programming of newsletters and landing pages
- Mail-out and conducting of AB tests
- Analysis, reporting and optimisation of the conversion rate